a Play look generator

i think it be cool to give players there own look card like graalians but cooler like you could go to member list click a name an it will show what there look was when they played.:unixmad:

You would probably have to edit the gserver to send all the information to a database. Not only that, but there are multiple playerworlds here. You would have to be able to put in the name of a specific playerworld, and most likely be online while it’s getting the information, or the server is up.

But it would be cool just in general on fourms every player has there look on there profile page so you know what that player looks like.

Take a picture of your character yourself, edit it, and then put it up as your profile. It’s not worth all the work for another system.

but kondie it would b KEWL dont u underSATND

lol we already have a thread for this, people can look on the forums instead of ruining the client for something like this.

If it really means that much to you, just put a link to yourself in your quote section.

Even as cool as my co0l signatures idea!?

I can’t even tell if this thread is serious or not…

WE CAN’T DO THIS LOL /thread

I just think its stupid how no has a picture as there profile picture on a graal game only spooon an a few others have the concept its just werid how no one wants a graal profile picture on a graal game now graalians.com has the concept but theres is gay.

Jeez thanks for calling me stupid for not wanting the internet to know who I am. I’m glad there is such understanding of this topic on this forum. I really am.

:expressionless:

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

what ya mean not know who you are you have the concept i mean a picture of your graal avatar not you in real life.

Oh. Derp. THAT KIND OF PICTURE.

That’s really

really

…pointless.

edit: I dunno. People don’t even really have a set outfit for themselves. They just plop on a random outfit half the time. How would we even manage it anyway?

I have a set outfit. Spooon has a set outfit. You often use your own head and stuff. Onijustin does.

STOP LYING TO ME, YEN.

you wouldnt need to edit the gserver or client. just create a program to monitor the client when you play.

Yeah but we ain’t people. We’re maniacs.

Just go into the editor and take a screen or take a screen on you favorite server then crop out everything except your avatar and add transparency. If you don’t know how to do this take a screen with your avatar in it post it in the gfx forum and I’ll do it for you.

I could be wrong but I doubt anyone around here is going to waste time making complex systems so you can have your character/avatar image automatically tied to your profile

I just open graalshop and plaster on my attributes, screencap it and then magic wand the green shit. It’s way easier.

its just werid how no one wants a graal picture on a graal game. Graalians.com has the concept but theres is gay.

Yeah. ttly how it are.

Because fuck logic.