If so please join us on #PEN channel on irc.graal.in
Update: Current game is Demon: The Fallen
Download the pdfs here
I suggest using foxit as it will allow you to edit the pdf directly
Next day we intend to play: 9/10/10
If so please join us on #PEN channel on irc.graal.in
Update: Current game is Demon: The Fallen
Download the pdfs here
I suggest using foxit as it will allow you to edit the pdf directly
Next day we intend to play: 9/10/10

I likes me some RPG.
Updated first post to include current game and the rulebooks for the game also added the date we intend to play next…
So I have to roll a 3 or higher to remove the shuriken from Spooon’s arm?
roll dex + medicine
well uh, I’m going to have to roll to see if I found some rare candy, my stats blow.
as a treat if you come play you can be the hooker we beat on daily
So then I’d only need to roll a 2 to blow the shuriken out of Spooon’s arm?
D: I’m bleeding, guys.
hey urza since your fighting stats blow you can devour spooon’s soul before he bleeds out
Maybe I need to roll a 3 or lower to get the shuriken out of Spooons arm, but I think that number is lower maybe a 1 or lower because of the katana protruding out of my back
D:
Ok, next date is: 9/10/10
Demon: The Fallen is now officially over.
Currently deciding between Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch/Dark Heresy and Final Fantasy.
ill join if final fantasy
GET ON IRC
We had a good few moments of rping before I had to go 
It was cool though.
We have to decide on when our next session will take place. Urza! @_@