Apparently

Apparently to Benjiro, someone has stole my chicken?

Apparently niggers still don’t know that you don’t have to make an entire thread for stupid shit.
/thread

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Its in misc, I do wat I want.

AND THEY KNOW THEY DONT HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE EARTH TO ROTATE ON A 47 DEGREE AXIS SO THE STARS CAN ALIGN THE SKY AND CREATE AN EQUINOX SO THEY CAN SEE THE BIG DIPPER! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUJsNB7T43s

are we still calling him Benjiro?

Also, what is the difference between dylan and idylan?

One is slightly more retarded than the other.

I let Benjiro use my friends account since his was banned on the forums. Still to this day can’t seem to realize why he couldnt just make another one… But it’s fucking creepy that he created a totally new persona for the account, if I do say so myself. But seriously tho… I didnt lose my chicken…

Some days I just sit down and ask myself, what if I’m actually retarded and my parents pay people to act nice to me.

You can make a strong case for that possibility.