Battle Dawn

Haha, this is pretty much the fastest this games gets. It’s a great game to idle on, kinda like Eve

In top left there is a ‘find location’ thing, click it then type GR as the alliance. Scroll up a bit from there and i’m just over the mountains (only place i could find to build)

fine im hooked on it now, I wanna join the gr alliance :slight_smile:

New era started today, the world is frozen (it will remain on tick 1) until 6am GMT +1 on the 29th. I build my castle near where my old one was and set up the Graal Reborn alliance (tag: GR). Now is the perfect time for you to join in. If you already did the tutorial you can skip it and still get the resources.

can i reset my account or move my castle?

No, i don’t believe you can.

well im kicking ass on mars

I love that game! I got onto the biggest Alliance in the world once… then the server restarted because somebody in that alliance won… tis was epic but then a bunch of noobs attacked me… I won but it got annoying… -_- Lolz

TOO BAD URZA IS FUCKING BANNED >:O I R PISSED OFF

why was urza banned? coz he conquered an admin?

No, because he and his buddies played on the same network.

it’s retarded. At least it’s only a 12 hour ban

“No playing at LAN cafe’s sir! It makes us feel very vulnerable D:”

I took one look at it and left those games give me chronic diarhea 0.0

Http://cool.storyb.ro/

why thanx you

I tried to play, but Nod32 flags the .jar file for multiple threats. :x

Weird. It’s on Kongregate, I never get any Viruses from them.

Edit: Then again Virus Scanners are ultra-sensitive.

.> ban still not lifted.

According to admin i must have 4 accounts. there’s now way 4 friends could get together to play this game. >.>

What the fuck. I quit. I don’t want to play this game if Urza isn’t playing. I decided to get a head start, but if he isn’t playing then nfw.