Battle Dawn

Was introduced to a pretty fun flash game the other day called Battle Dawn!

You should all join! >:O

It’s the best game ever. Urza and I just completely dominated a world. Even conquered the admin’s castle.

I didnt have the patience to get through the tutorial so I quit :eek:

…Which channel? :confused:

Fantasy 4 (Speed)

Fantasy 4 (Speed) is in “World in Havoc” mode; meaning that an alliance, or a guild, had controlled all ten relics. The admin gives everyone (almost) infinite resources and gives rewards to people who conquer him. Conquering the admin is pretty much impossible because he has powerful units (Fire Catapults) numbering in the tens of thousands. Havoc is fun.

Yen, get on and play!

I’m signing up now!

Tight, a new era is gonna start in a couple days. use the time to learn the interface. We have a guild called Graal Reborn set up. Feel free to look for us (Urza/Zolderon)

o___o how did you know I was thinking about joining?

I’m just that good. Also, Spooon said that you enjoyed this style of game

:open_mouth: A GAME ON KONGREGATE!? DOOD IF IT HAS BADGES I AM TOOTALEE GETTING THEM ALL.

EDIT: FUCK, IT DOES TOO.

It’s got 2

Where are your Castles, I should build next you you guys.

___Merged doublepost__________________

Nevermind, Found you and Zolderon :stuck_out_tongue: the guy is a real jackass for voice acting.

there’s no room near us, Spooon and i took all of it unfortunately

There is some room next to Agret though

I’m south east of Onijustin :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool, i got all you guys in my contacts.

You should also all have Alliance invites

Okay, I will look.

PS: How long is one tick O.o

Wow, we have alot of bonuses, I am getting +204 gold/lumber from you guys, when I used to be getting +50

Haha, that’s mostly Spooon. I’m just the Minister of War. And ticks vary per server but the one we’re on is 6/hour

I hate games that are slow-paced strategy. XD
(I.E. Not Starcraft)