Best sonic rom hack you played?

Sonic Rom hacks are pretty nice. I seen great ones around. Some was experemental, some was for fun but i would sy ‘Sonic the Hedgehog: Team Megamix’ due to these resons

Sonic/Knuckles/Tails/Shadow/Mighty is playable
All characters have super forms
Classic Sonic mode and Original
Misc options like speed-cap, spike-bug and super form music.
Sonic has Homing attack, light dash and super peel out.

Also it is a hack of Sonic CD so this is awesome! I’m even posting a screenshot of it.

NOTE: http://info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_Megamix

Nice!

Note to those who want to be lazy about chaos emeralds. Classic does not give super forms. Atleast this is faster than Sonic CD.

only legit sonic games I have are Sonic 3 & Knuckles Collection for PC, Sonic Mega Collection Plus, and Sonic Heroes (I like the sonic heroes starting song)

The music in Sonic 3 sounds a lot like Michael Jackson’s music.

Pretty much it does. I remember SEGA mentioning somthing about it. Maybe if you slow down Ice-Cap Zone act 1 it might be proven to be true.

Ice Cap Zone Act 1 and Michael Jackson’s Who did it?, Carnival Night Zone and Jam, and Sonic 3 Credits and Stranger in Moscow. Those that the ones I can remember.

:slight_smile: i get it stuck in my head all the time :wink:

Now you got it stuck in my head now. :oo:

All of the new Sonic games suck. They all sucked after Sonic 3 and Knuckles.

I liked Sonic Adventure 1. But everything after that I never really cared for.

me too

Not all of the new ones… Sonic Rivals is considered good in the standards of New-Gen Sonic. Sonic Unleashed is only good in tghe daytime but i think Sonic 4 is going to suck balls…