Blacklight: Retribution has to be one of my favorite F2P games of all time. It is a first person shooter based around 2068 that focuses on two sides constantly fighting against each other iduring a civil war situation in an unknown location (presumably around the North Korean and Russian coastline from details visible on maps). The game focuses greatly on customization and gives you lots of options for every aspect in the game. Gun building is the most notable. There are several receivers and thousands of combinations for each weapon. Another really interesting thing is the HRV function, which allows the player to essentially have wallhacks for a short period of time. While in using HRV you can move, but you cannot use weapons, therefore giving it some balance, and it must recharge after use. Personally I recommend only using the HRV very quickly. I’ve played this game quite a bit and I’m the max level you can go. Anyways its really fun, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. The gameplay is really fast paced and hard to become boring.
If you want to try out the game you can sign up here: https://register.perfectworld.com/bl_splash/af92d1fc146a1086cb8521fa98814c61
The game is also coming to the PS4, here’s the trailer! The graphics in the game pretty much look like this if your settings are on high.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfazhVZG1kI