Bleach (If you don't read the manga this thread is spoilerz)

post all your bleach talk here…

oh i just saw ichigo vs ulquiorra i loved it :slight_smile: ulquiorra went 2nd level arrancar form then ichigo went full hollow best fight ever!!!

lol I stopped watching it from getting lost in all those episodes. I might watch it though.

Ichigo is gonna fuck Aizen’s shitte up.

manga ftw

I stopped watching after they rescued Rukia, I might watch it again, but It’s always the main character gets overpowered and it gets boring with Manga/Anime.

Oh and Kenpachi FTW.

@yenairo… how could u say that after then it gets better!

lol japan

What I mean by that is all animes/manga seem to have this theme; Gotta get stronger to defeat a certain force! intensive training and 5 scenes later… Yay I destroyed the force and I am supreme! Oh shit another bad guy and I feel weak, better do some more intensive training!

Oh and If you like it so much here shoots Cero

I am kinda with yenairo and Kenpachi FTW seconded. Dudes a psychopath. :smiley:

Naw he is just a tank with a good sick humor, which makes him L3G17.
He cant be taken down and he just gets back up when he does get taken down.

I love bleach…
I can’t wait to see wtf he thinks he’s going to do
to Aizen… he’s got to know that Aizen’s hypnotic
type power has got to be insanely more powerful
and he can probably just go ahead and use it at
any point. Also, Bankai? Never even heard
about his yet. Bad things are going to happen to
Ichigo soon I think lol…

No, I mean I read the manga and know this, but even still.
And wtf anyways about not showing that fight? Either
they’ll make it into manga or it’ll end up on anime, but wtf…

wow guys thanks alot :smiley: i am so happy so many people viewed and posted here visit me on Evi or Enigma Reborn I’m a MG on Evi on a GAT on Enigma :smiley: some see my around

[Spoiler]
Aizen is not a human he is an Arrancar, and he is also a dead butterfly from what I hear
[Spoiler End]

^=== in white

oh. ummm yeah i definitely know that. what im saying now that i have to spell it
out so at least ya can understand (unless you did the first time, if so nevermind…)
they never showed Ichigo fighting his inner hollow. they set it up, but they never
fucking showed it, unless i’m a complete boob and missed it (but i watch/read every
week.) so what i was saying was either they will come back to it at a later point, or
they deemed it filler appropriate and are saving it for the manga. in either case,
pissing me off.
i have a tendency to compress my speech. sorry i had to repost to explain i’ll make
sure my responses make sense to others besides myself in the future…

o_O where did you get this from?

Anyone know where I can watch the dubs online? I missed it last night on AS. And let’s not get into the sub/dub crap, eh?

Ya. They don’t stream Bleach :frowning:

adult swim is ok for bleach but i try crunchyroll for my iPod touch i have a membership so i watch bleach :smiley: and the membership can carry to my comp to :stuck_out_tongue: