Dontar
1
http://blockland.us/
Blockland is a game where you build with blocks (like Lego’s)

it costs 19.95 USD* for a lifetime membership
but its not the reason I post about it
The Orange Block
Free version using an old version of blockland that is still free (no demo limits)
with the editor wand, you can make very very detailed builds, or massive builds with less detail…
this was made using ToB/TBM

look familier?
Big Daddy.
Also, why the fuck wasn’t the wand creating shit when I was playing TOB?
Dontar
4
to spawn stuff in editor menu(that dropdown list), you need Admin, (so non-admins cannot spam objects and crash servers)
tricxta
6
wow are blocks the new thing? minecraft is basically block this and block that and that made a big impact. Whats up with blocks?
tricxta
8
i ment as in are they the latest craze. FUCK! why am I so bad at wording things 
Dontar
9
go into admin-gui, enter admin password (if your on another server and know the password)
if your hosting yourself, you are already a super-admin by default if you host “listen” (aka not dedicated console)
Trakan
12
copy of legos …
The BEST mmorpg is LEGO UNIVERSE HAHAHAHH
Merged doublepost_______________
Dontar
13
Lego universe wasnt even an IDEA when blockland was first created…
and blockland isnt a subscription game, its a 1 time payment…
tob/tbm is 100% free…
(tob/tbm is the graal reborn, that blockland is to retail graal, as in, 1 is free and the other isnt)
gllt
14
except legos isn’t run by a french pedophile who loves blow
afaik
Dontar
15
I know, badspot is a horrible person… oh how I wish to murder him…
Badspot and Unixmad, both people I want to murder…