Body Template

I need a body template from this head. Sorry I forgot to add this head to the last post I made. :P[ATTACH]1787[/ATTACH]

Please Help!

What exactly do you mean by “body template”? Also, your left and right facing “heads” aren’t going to look right because they’re missing depth. In other words, that’s a series of faces, not heads.

Can you fix it?

Body template? Body.png
work within a 32x32 grid. Some body spritesheets have bits that over extend outside of their 32x32 sprites- but they’re still not correct.
only exception to the 32x32 is the dead frame, which you’ll find centered in a 64x32 box.

The only “noobs should not enter” subject of making or editing a body image is the palette.
The palette indexes control the transparency, and things like “setshoe”
Refer to body.png for the correct palette indexes.

No, I need a template made like one in Zone, or Kingdoms or something.

___Merged doublepost__________________

Help!

lol.
He as clever as those new spambots. Only difference is, that he’s more effective.

What do you mean “fix it”? Are you asking us to do the work for you? If we do that then it won’t be your server anymore but a conglomeration of the work done by others.

Look in <graal_client_folder>\levels\heads for examples of what sizes/shapes/proportions heads should have and then give it a try yourself. If you run into a road-block, try a little more. If after an hour or so of slamming your head against the wall you still haven’t figured it out, then come ask us for tips/advice.

I know I have tried but it was a COMPLETE fail. So, I want someone to help me make it.

Please help.

Please help.

Holy fucking shit. This kid found me on GraalOnline and is bugging me there.