Looks awesome, sign up for the beta! Plus get some snazzy hammer for using my personal link, from my understanding if five people use it we all get a hammer.
http://www.brick-force.com/en/register?fi=vvr05i502a
Looks awesome, sign up for the beta! Plus get some snazzy hammer for using my personal link, from my understanding if five people use it we all get a hammer.
http://www.brick-force.com/en/register?fi=vvr05i502a
Best game ever :0
Coming on now
Tried out the beta, pretty cool!
Riley you still play this?
boredom has called to me, different games must try out
(misses Lego Universe)
I got a beta key, signed up for beta, downloaded + installed client, patched it.
Try to play, XTrap or whatever the shit korean anti-cheat program is called says “Operating System Not Supported” wtf why this shit not work on Server 2008?
Lie to it??
I’ve played it. I got bored.
Why would you use windows server as your main OS? Seems stupid. :S