bye guisee

ehh, i’ve lost touch with this game. Sometimes you come back, sometimes you don’t. I probably won’t.
I’m not inspired at all, I’m not all that okay at it anymore, and i’m kinda tired I guess.

I ish retire Evi and I don’t really plan on doing much with Graal at all at this point. I’ll creep on here probably from time to time, but that’s honestly about it.

:stuck_out_tongue: But yeah, i probably won’t even reply. i have a few projects atm, mainly with hardware and android though.

you guys are all cool stuff, and it’s been fun even though i’ve been a dick 1/2 the time, as well as an arrogant punk :stuck_out_tongue: But still.

gg

Hah. I was right, asshole.

Well, I hate these threads. Sorry, to hear that. GR grows smaller. Good luck and stuff, Twig.[COLOR=“Silver”]

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

[/COLOR]I went ahead and retired Evi to the archives. RIP.

I’m sorry to see you go, but I do understand how you feel about things. I know this is a long shot but If you want to send the Evi stuff to me I can post it on the Graal Library so others can enjoy and benefit from it. I hope you will still drop in and say hi once in awhile or maybe come back sometime.

Glad to see you being honest and all,…
but…
STEH :frowning:
cries