Bye.

The forums are obnoxiously slow, and I don’t feel like come on here because of it.

wellshit.

o_O He’ll come back…THEY ALWAYS COME BACK.

Oh yeah, probably when they run fast again…

If you want the forums to run fast, use tapatalk. Forums run fine on my iPad.

hey spooon, didn’t you already make one of these threads?

I almost broke my pinky toe this morning.

Cya later bud.

:Speaks in Arnold Swarzaneggar Terminator voice: “He’ll be back”

But in all seriousness I hope everyone in this community stays together.
I personally am not going anywhere. I dealed with the GraalOnline official lag in the game, on their forums, in their IRC and on their website back in the year 1999 using a 14.4 modem, so this won’t drive me away.

People had more patience with their internet back then… too bad we can’t have that patience mixed with these internet speeds.

I don’t know what’s wrong, so I can’t fix it. If joey is willing to host the site from now on, it’ll be fine With me.

Spooon! You can come back now!

I’m out. Probably not coming back. You guys are boring, and the forums are a chore to read.

nigga plz why you gotta be like that, ya know?

In English: WTF. You gotta be kidding. I might as well leave if you’re leaving.

I give him a week

I remember those days. Where it took a fairly graphically intensive website up to five minutes to load versus 5 seconds to load now. Gotta love the 90s.

Guess that’s the time to say: Hey, I do still use 56k.
I am very happy that my 14.4k and 2.4k days are gone.
Hopefully, I do often go to the library (hi-speed Internet) with my USB key, to get a part of the world with me.

Spooon will continue to post, “Guys, I’m leaving. In fact I’m already gone.” in this thread for the next 3 years, until the GR forums finally die from computer cancer.

lol.