Can't Access RC to my server D:

Somehow I can’t Access RC to my OWN server? Did someone make it so I can’t Access it? :mad:

Did someone delete your Account file? That would be the only way that I know of, that was by accident, that is.

I found out how to fix it! Go to hosting.graal.in and Sign in. Then click the server. Press Backup Server. Extract it and you’ll find out how ;D
By the way NEVER EVER HIRE SOMEONE NAME FATAL WITH AN ACCOUNT CALLED fatal15000! HE DELETED ME FROM RC AND TRYED TO STEAL MY SERVER >:(

___Merged doublepost__________________

I still cant access it so, scratch what I said before D:

___Merged doublepost__________________

Can someone, like a PWA, give me it back?

Why the hell would you steal a server on Graal Reborn, its free to host one.

Yer but what about the content lol, gotta think like an iNoob to justify the actions of one.

there is also a bug i knowiced, for times about a month ago. i couldnt access Exotic’s RC or playerworld… it went away after awile, tried with my backup also… it could be that

Just backup your server and then delete it through joeys gserver hosting…

1: backing up server means DOWNLOADING all your files onto your computer
2. Why would u even fucking give account folder rights and server option changing powers to him? That’s only for owner and manager
3: who’d wanna steal your server anyways?

there was one script on the server, guns. this server actually had a direction but the kid wasn’t ready to manage a server

He fails. I told him not to give full rights to random players in the other topic. As usual, he just ignored any suggestion. Lovely. Just stop helping him fools. You make him come back e_e

FFS, is this guy for real? Seriously. I am getting sick of seeing Benzy here. He does the stupidest shit like take away his own rights, fuck up a tileset, etc. etc. etc.

• He acts like he’s a 3 year old --That is, when he makes decisions.