CERTIFICATES

in this shit country you’re supposed to learn French but how you supposed to look cool and commit genocide if you don’t know German?

Bush hid the facts is a notepad bug…
Open notepad, write bush hid the facts, save and reopen.

It works with any 4 3 3 5 letter phrases btw.
Some hat hid moons would do the same thing.

EDIT:
My background is linked to the untitled.png on my desktop so it’s already different now since I use it often to upload images on facebook or here.

COVER UP STORY
COVER UP STORY
COVER UP STORY

confirmed pics of 2ndwolf right now

yes, I’m a zionist double agent.

Hmm… sexual identity adjectives as insults. You’re definitely representing your age well.

I own guns and can drive a car, I call things I don’t like buzzwords like “GAY” and “AUTISTIC”

yaaay

umkay so… nazis are underground and cool and all, but i would need to fix this crap after 2 years of dealing with it . or living with it, or how to say

French is better than fukken arabic which is what the next official language will be if we don’t eject them from this stupid country

lol

okay

whatever. i would like this dumbass trolling wannabe, and people trying to act like they dont understand shit i write, but im not really in the situation.
at least i will have one less forum to check every day hoping someone would help

The problem might be that no one understands what you are trying to say. I sure as hell don’t.

Damn, there goes this week’s entertainment.

Nah buddy, we don’t even have to try.

I wonder if unix pays french people to play and troll GR for our amusement

Where do you live?
I’ll come to your house and help you out but you have to kiss me

I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. He’s asking help for something that he already knows can’t be done for reasons he doesn’t want to disclose. It’s like trying to win a game to which the main rule is that you can’t win.

This thread is starting to have that quality “graal conversation” feel to it like graal pm chat of the old days. keep it up guys!

oh and before I forget, URALLFEGGUTS LULZ FRENCHPPLSMELL!

CAN SOMEONE MAKE ME ADMIN?