Character idle and walk gani.

Hey, I have no talen in the Gani maker and could use some help with this. Right now the current bodies of graal don’t match up with the tiles I’m using/making so I am going to change the sizes.

If someone could make me two gani with the following resized head and body, I would greatly appreciate it. :slight_smile:

Yep, I need a total resize of the two original images to make them actually look decent with the tiles. :stuck_out_tongue:
*SideNote - Nice FMA signature.

Well thanks for the attempt, are you having problems adding the sprites to the gani or trying to work with the movement motions?

haha you sure you got his right image?

Can get it to load offline, not on though.
Regardless I think I’ll just cut Ganis all out if possible and resort to .gifs.

No, don’t do that. Ganis are great for a lot of reasons, and GIFs are animated in an unreliable fashion and restrict the entire player to a single 256 color map, while using a multi-part gani relieves that.

Find me someone that’ll do gani. :stuck_out_tongue: Otherwise I have to take .gifs because I can simply
make those compared to my talents in the graal animation shop. lol

Yeah I know the pros and cons to using a gani.
Though if someone wants to make one using the two images I’ve given to this thread, I can switch back to ganis.

Thank you very much. :stuck_out_tongue: Feel like doing another? I think I’m going to use this size as Children.

Bwahaha!