Click Warp!

Hey guys! Written entirely by me with some help from Urza (considering it is my second script), I see it as a masterpiece! Great for any server, and it comes with a complimentary image >:)

Anyway, here it is.

if(playerenters)toweapons Staff/Click Warp;
if(weaponfired)this.on = (this.on +1)%2;
if(mousedown && this.on == 1){
  if(strequals(#p(0),left)){
    playerx=mousex;
    playery=mousey;
  }
}

Fire the weapon to turn it off, then fire it again to turn it off.

Click where you want to warp.

And it only took me 2 hours :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

If you use this for anything, all I ask is that you thank/Rep me :slight_smile: Much appreciated. Thank you!

Thanks! Here is the image:

I thought mouse down is a passive flag o.0 should be:

if (playerenters)toweapons clickwarp;
if (weaponfired){
  this.on=1-this.on;
  timeout=0.05;
}
if (this.on==1 && timeout){
  if (leftmousebutton){
    playerx=mousex;
    playery=mousey;
  }
timeout=0.05;
}

Click where you want to warp.:):stuck_out_tongue:

And it only took me 2 minutes.

Lol, TRICXTAS doesn’t work and his does. I’m having fun while my pet bat is trying to catch up to me lolololol.

mine should work >:( it should always work but then again I got the excuse that im working with a shit keyboard and I did it all online without checking for syntax/logic errors offline :smugbert:

Mine work Tric :stuck_out_tongue: Don’t post anything else I want people to use mine >:) It works for me and Benjiro, and it came with a great image lol.

Mine works perfectly :stuck_out_tongue: My second script ever, too!

That means mouse down is a active flag :0 My GoD! and here i was being stupid using leftmousebutton and shit on a timer… meh im still gunna continue doing it my way :shrug:

Nice work Alex.

Thanks, lol. First day scripting >:)

About to post a boot script :slight_smile:

this.on = abs(this.on-1);

is better than

this.on = 1-this.on;

Why would you constantly run a timeout loop when there is a perfectly fine function to catch actions for you?

because im special :facehoof:

Because you suck.

So what if I do, hey spooon can you make a decent qmenu? Oh no wait a minute… you cant!

Guys, cut the spam >.< Post only if you have questions/comments/concerns/thank-yous

When did I say I couldn’t make a Q-Menu? When did anyone, besides you say that?

If you’re refering to when I asked you to script that stats menu with the tabs, I asked you to do that because I’m too lazy to work on Zolderon myself. I ended up completely changing the script anyways because it was a piece of shit.

Spooon…Shoot him a PM or meet him in game if you want to continue with this pointless argument. It is only spam to get your post count up :confused: So please stop.

Fuck off, Alex. You honestly don’t fucking know anything. You’ve been on these forums for about three months, you can’t even begin to know everything that is happening and what has lead up to it.

STFU fuckface. Go fuck your used up hooker-wife.

Honestly, you really need to leave my wife out of forum disputes. She has nothing to do with these forums and it needs to stay that way.

yeah but it is the best way to troll someone