Closed till everything is better

That’s exactly what I’m doing. ;D

:expressionless:
You guys suck I liked Xialza. You guys had bad LATting that I needed to fix there still.

WTF? I USED to be a nice guy. That’s why I never told you that you can’t LAT half the time. You spam levels and tend to overdo them with that grass stuff. Really fucking annoying. If I asked for a simple shop, you would spam it with a water fountain tables and food. Then you’d put a ton of npcs everywhere because you would make the level too big.

Come on guys lets all chill.

We’ll play the xylophone again someday.

What the fuck? I’ve had to SHRINK half of the stuff you make because it tends to get out of hand. Also, no detail on levels makes everything look like shit. You tend to follow the rule that buildings “Are alive” meaning you use the same detailing you would on grass. I have had to square carpets that look like they should be grass before that was made by either you or tricxta. I am also tempted to just make Terra Firma into the server YOURS could never be. Because you guys are seriously being held back by all these bugs that not rushing through the NAT process would’ve fixed.

That’s what I’m trying to fix right now. I’ve been working offline the past 2 days with all the bugs squashing them bit by bit.

On another note. Eh, I like my LAT style.

RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE