Colosso (New Modern Server)

Actually ive decided not to scrap it and continue work on it, im bored…

After i get this PW done im going to start a new project.

why not detail your fucking grass? its just green blocks

too lazy, im not worrying much about the tileset right now… untill stuff is complete… so yeah most of the stuff is just basic for now… going to redo gfx once the server is complete.

Ahhh… I remember playing the shit out of this game…

You will never finish this project. Quit while you can.

SERVERZ IDEA!

Pixel World.

Crappy graphics. Awesome scripts. ohyeah should do it bawng.

Graphics dont make the game at all. I still play Super Mario Kart, and as you can see, the graphics are bad. But the game play is awesome.

We all play many old games here, too many people Graphics are key. That’s why people play most of these new RPG games, in fact if you check the reasons WHY people play most of these games is the key idea of the games graphics fits there styles.

I avoid games with reality like graphics, I enjoy cartoon graphics like Flyff or Maplestory as well as Harvest Moon type graphics.

Presentation is half the battle. Super Mario Kart is fun, but the newer Mario karts are just getting better and better.

I hate Maplestory’s cruel grind. I play Rumble Fighter though. Good Fighting action and skill is insanely used. I’m really good. I’m level 10 in proffesional channel which is the last one. Most people in pro are level 20+ so im really really good.

Great game is great. Great game with nice graphics is just a cherry on top :slight_smile:

Working on weapons right now…

1 Melee/Defensive weapon:
Stun Baton…

1 Rifle and addon:
M4
M4 Grenade Launcher attachment

1 grenade:
40mm grenade for m4 grenade launcher attachment

M1911 Handgun is next… Then shotgun for sure, Then Grenade launcher

Anybody have an idea for a weapon?

I want to throw rocks, like the little ones that you pick up and wing at somebody to give them a black eye and stuff. You’re implementing bruising and bleeding right?

Just bleeding, dont know about bruising, or how it would be done.

Lol i can make a slingshot…

I always wanted to make a super soaker … i might do it lol… super soaker filled with kerosene or some kinda acid that eats flesh :smiley:

M1911 , 18Gauge Pump Shotty, M79 Grenade Launcher attached

Graphics are just basic for now, they will be detailed later .,

no, we wanna throw rocks with our hands

Rocks will be obtained from breaking large mine rocks into small peices with a sledge hammer.

1 mine rock yeilding a random amount of small rocks… up to 20 per minerock…

Lol stimulant syringes sold at the pharmacy @ hospital…
They make you run faster and speed up your firing speed.
Like starcraft “StimPacks” for the marines.

No Fuck Starcraft, We Want TO THROW ROCKS With Our HANDS.

I already said that it will be possible to throw rocks.

bawng… they make fun of you. :>

No you said how were gonna get rocks. We should not have to go ALL the way to a cave to hit a boulder with a sledgehammer and get a rock from it. In Real Life, Rocks are on the ground. We should be able to grab a rock and throw it
at your cranium and it should bust open.

This isn’t real life, should i make it so players only have one life and when they die its game over?

yeah that would be cool