Complaint Against Spoon and others

this is a complaint against Spooon first off for abusing his power as moderator , secondly against Dangerless , for failing to intervene when these people starting derailing a thread ment to gain insight to what player’s like and what they don’t like or annoy them to bulid a better server . instead an argument was started and a moderator showed up long after the argument ended and closed the thread because of the argument yet after it had ended . Due to this the thread was ignored not due to the nature of the thread but because it was closed long after the argument was resolved (except for the immature staff involved) which will never stop and the graal.in staff choose to ignore . this is not the first complaint i bet and as i know all too well will continue into the future as this is a corrupt origination that refuses to address the issue .

From our perspective it’s not easy to defend or stop fights. Mostly because usually they’re self instigated by both parties involved. And how there’s little we can do to shut both parties up.

But I’m getting tired of it too. Spooon, do not reply to this topic or create a spin off to flame, it’s getting old.

Pfft.