Cspsp 1.6

[quote]Late Christmas present I guess (or early new year’s surprise?), but CSPSP version 1.6 is released! (along with CSPSPServer version 1.2). The main changes in this release are a redone online lobby complete with an account system, as well as an animation system for the players. Though there aren’t too many changes to the actual gameplay, I fixed quite a few bugs. Here’s the complete list of changes from the readme:

|-UPDATES- |
|__________|

Fixed the majority of freezing bugs
Removed the 64 maps limit
Fixed the bug where all weapons were dropped on death
Implemented buyzones
Fixed the bug where your own ammo would increase when someone else was buying ammo
Added a simple loading bar
Implemented a new animation system for players (which also means slightly different player gfx)
Added “Overwrite Map” option when your map differs from the server’s.
Added bullet speed to the guns config file (sniper rifle bullets are now as default 2x as fast)
Added some alert messages when buying (not enough money, buying time ended, etc.)
Redid most of the Online Lobby; implemented an account system (with friends lists)

|-INSTALLATION- |
|_______________|

The online portion of this version currently only works on custom firmwares (3.xx). To install, copy the CSPSP folder to your PSP/GAME folder (not PSP/GAME150).

NOTE: CSPSP now accesses the flash of your psp. It only reads (doesn’t write), so it should be fine, but here’s a warning nonetheless. [/quote]Screens:

Download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3e185f

Source:

http://z4.invisionfree.com/CSPSP/index.php?showtopic=782

Discuss.

Cool, a port of CS2D to PSP is just what we didn’t need. I’m lovin’ it!™

I have neither played CS2D nor do I have a PSP, but this looks intriguing nonetheless, in a sad way.
But there are not enough Xx xX’s imo

I don’t like you guys. First, you necro-post and then you insult this! GAH!

I LIKE YOU! I mean, I like your post. I mean- AWKWARD…

This was posted two or three months ago, I suggested him to post it sometime ago in case anyone was into that kind of thing. Don’t give him grief. For a homebrew of this stranded it’s better than what you two can do.

Stop being idiots and stop spamming some much crap.

[quote=Dangerless;12801]This was posted two or three months ago, I suggested him to post it sometime ago in case anyone was into that kind of thing. Don’t give him grief. For a homebrew of this stranded it’s better than what you two can do.

Stop being idiots and stop spamming some much crap.[/quote]

I blame Agret, he made me think it was a new thread >:[
But I blame myself for the Xx comment because honestly I don’t have anything to say about something I have no clue about but it is nonetheless interesting.

SeraphX can I ask for forgiveness/turkey

Meh, there’s not a lot of posts in the Games section so may as well get some discussion.

To be honest I found CS2D pretty fun to play at school so it should be pretty good on the PSP.

Just how do you move/aim? Are the buttons move while stick aims?

There’s been updates to it since this post, it’s been awhile but if the control scheme is still the same…

L button - turns you to the left
R button - turns you to the right
Joy Stick - movement
X button - should be the fire button

I don’t remember the rest and am unsure if you are able to edit the control scheme.

The others have something to do with dropping your weapon and reloading. Simple really.

I’ll just stick with Syphon Filter®: Dark Mirror, though it seems less and less people play these days…

Bit off topic, is there homebrew for the new psp slim? I’m thinking about buying one because my faceplate cracked and I can’t seem to find somewhere to order a new one I just want the plain black but no where has em’ just these crazy ass lit up ones and different templates like naruto and gay shit. Plus it comes with the built in microphone/skype/tv out thing caught my interest.

Be careful buying a new slim nowadays, as the 3000 series are not hackable because of the v3 mebo or w/e in it.