Dangerless PK

Yeah, I know, no AoF. In regards, I’m just going to be hosting a PK world basically if you feel like you need to get away then that’s the place to go. Keep in mind that it’s a simple PK world only going to be made up of four/five levels total?

If anyone has already been online to it and notices my LAT work isn’t great, well, its been two years. Otherwise not much else to add, enjoy yourself if anyone has any neat ideas please share.

Update - 10/08/08
I’m looking for anyone that can do levels or some scripting nothing major or serious, just a few levels that fit the PK/Spar theme and a few okay weapons.

Since it will only be like 4 levels. . . make them each theme levels.

Water
Volcanic
Grass/Forest
Ice

Would be neat, then if you feel like expanding on it . . 4 realms. :smiley: lol

I agree with the fire meister.

If its a 24/7 server and your willing to scrap your PK server idea, I’ve always wanted to host a server, maybe you can help. :slight_smile:

~ Downsider

I’m Mister Green Christmas
I’m Mister Sun
I’m Mister Heat Blister
I’m Mister Hundred and One
They call me Heat Miser,
What ever I touch
Starts to melt in my clutch
I’m too much!

Fire meister is what im calling you know, end of discussion. xD

Thank you!
I never want to see a day
That’s under sixty degrees
I’d rather have it eighty,
Ninety, one hundred degrees!
(spoken)
Oh, some like it hot, but I like it
REALLY hot! Hee hee!

Volcanic is very useless though…

Eh not exactly, when the tiles are used correctly you can make some neat levels.

since the old volcano/lava trees were fudged by unixfag or whoever made the current tileset for 2.17.what needs done is those tiles redone completely…

Yeah, still usable though. :smiley:
That gay chair+tree tile . . . . What the fuck is it in the first place though? xD
A crystal?

It’s a crappy coffin with crystals around it… Ventrue shit

Yes, it will be 24/7 once I get a few other things online and working correctly. Though, I don’t have the time to start another playerworld which is why I’m doing this intead.

Why not make someone else manager of AoF while you don’t have time? :smiley: See what it develops into. :stuck_out_tongue:

Besides of most things being broken from 1.39 to 2.17 i just don’t have the heart to give away the files, mainly because I myself and a friend worked on it together. I just don’t feel like I can give them out to anyone right now, hard to explain what I’m trying to say. :stuck_out_tongue:

You just need someone you can trust that wouldn’t just ruin your ideas,levels,npcs,etcetera.

That’s what it sounds like at least.

Extactly and to add to just steal the files and give them out to everyone which is something I don’t want to happen right now.

[quote=RileyFiery;7235]You just need someone you can trust that wouldn’t just ruin your ideas,levels,npcs,etcetera.

That’s what it sounds like at least.[/quote]

I sound like the man for the job.

“Why is the person who invests your money called a broker?”
Thought that question was good for you Seraph. lol

[quote=RileyFiery;7265]“Why is the person who invests your money called a broker?”
Thought that question was good for you Seraph. lol[/quote]

I hate you.