Anyone have it on PC?
My GFWL name is “Pyromaniac Panda”
Anyhow, i’m looking for some people who want to play around with mods.
Let me know if you are interested 
Helps if you have a mic, otherwise I will beat you to death.
Anyone have it on PC?
My GFWL name is “Pyromaniac Panda”
Anyhow, i’m looking for some people who want to play around with mods.
Let me know if you are interested 
Helps if you have a mic, otherwise I will beat you to death.
I’ll probably buy it next Friday, do you have Steam?
Meh, I heard the game still suffers from framerate issues when there a ton of zombies.
I saw the commercial for this game
Translation: “I’m not going to pay for it if I play it” o_O
I doubt my laptop can run it…even though its a powerful laptop…
games these days require a supercomputer to run good…
I’ll play crysis with you on my virtual boy
gllt, why on earth do u have “Thank you, opshon” as ur signature…
Other than that, I would rage at dead rising, I watched some people on justin.tv play it and I liked that u could save in bathrooms. I’ll probably torrent it :/.
@Dontar, I have a 9800gtx+ 512mb. I ran crysis warhead on top settings with AA ofcourse. I beated it, I mean my frames were good but dropped down to 20 when I would get in a big war. My graphics card isnt new at all. Only thing I had alittle problem with was running GTA4 max with really good frames. They were ok. So in my conclusion I think that its how much memory in ur GFX you have. The laptops and pcs the retailers sale now are no good unless they cost You A shitload.
I may get the pirated iso later when I free up space on my external for the iso…
Eh, I don’t know about the PC version but it has the framerate issues on the Xbox. It’s not real bad, but annoying.
Eh, well if it’s a pure port, heaven help the PC users… They seriously need to stop half assing shit for the PC.
It only occurs when there are way too many damn zombies like in the first game. It’s a problem because the developers said themselves this wouldn’t happen this time. :F
Haha remember the Wii port of some zombie game “Holy shit! There’s like 5 zombies on screen at once!”
Want framerate issues? See the Wii port of Dead Rising 1. They had to lower the zombie amount, map size and the game was more based on guns than beating them to hell with anything you see.
Anyway… i got the 360 version, snowflake is a VERY BAD KITTY! And ending S First time. Would it really count as pirating if your downloading the PC version when you have the 360 version?
Haha, I have the Wii version, as little zombies there is (Max is about 1 per few yards due to maximum mob issue) It’s not all that bad still honestly if you play it
played it on hard first time I played, and I actually was able to die.
So it is playable lol
They could have used more mobs if they changed the Graphics to use the Wii Graphic modular (Models made from free-forming on the wii Dev-kit) would release LOADS of lag o:
But I dont experience any lag on it (I’m talking about Read Rising 1 btw :p)
I got the PC version. Pretty good so far.
I had dead rising I on xbox and that was all good except the shitty controls.
Dead Rising 1 was horrible.
I liked it and hated it. The killing was great, storyline was ok I guess, but controls and shit were horrible. I hated the whole camera bullshit quests also hated not having a clear indicator to where you gotta go all the time.