Death Note

I started watching this last year sometime and got pretty far into the story but just yesterday i found the very last episode in english dub and watched it here
http://www.hulu.com/watch/35927/death-note-new-world

Now i feel like i wasted part of my life because of how it ended and i hate shows that enforces that doing bad stuff always receives Justus

what did everyone else think about the show?

Hulu are countryist bastards.

It was all great until the end. The bad guys never win, geez. >.>

Over-rated, imo. A true anime mastermind was Lelouch from Code Geass. He was hardcore. I lost it at the end; I went crazy. So gooood.

Ie: He got himself killed too.

Oh gawd; he was 20x smarter than light.

SPOILER ALERT

Light was caught 'cause he was made of failsauce.

In Code Geass, the world was separated, even under Britannia’s rule. (Britannians > Numbers) What Lelouch did was brought the world together; uniting them under their hatred for him. They already began to hate and doubt him because of the Geass, so the object was to take it further and sacrifice himself for the sake of binding what was brought together. But, due to his absolute rule and power, nobody dared stand against him. So, Zero returned to the scene to win back the hearts of the people, break the chains of oppression and all that good stuff.

It kinda choked me up, at the end, when Nunally looked at the dying Lelouch and suddenly realized what he was trying to accomplish.

In conclusion, Lelouch died by his own means whereas Light just fucked up and was shot to death. XD

Personally, I think a continuation of Code Geass following Suzaku as Zero would be awesome. But, that’s also the fanboy in me talking.

[center]
Some people like fucked up :D[/center]

[quote=Koroshiya;14968]SPOILER ALERT

Light was caught 'cause he was made of failsauce.

In Code Geass, the world was separated, even under Britannia’s rule. (Britannians > Numbers) What Lelouch did was brought the world together; uniting them under their hatred for him. They already began to hate and doubt him because of the Geass, so the object was to take it further and sacrifice himself for the sake of binding what was brought together. But, due to his absolute rule and power, nobody dared stand against him. So, Zero returned to the scene to win back the hearts of the people, break the chains of oppression and all that good stuff.

It kinda choked me up, at the end, when Nunally looked at the dying Lelouch and suddenly realized what he was trying to accomplish.

In conclusion, Lelouch died by his own means whereas Light just fucked up and was shot to death. XD

Personally, I think a continuation of Code Geass following Suzaku as Zero would be awesome. But, that’s also the fanboy in me talking.[/quote]

A continuation of Death Note following some secret Kira follower as Kira would be nice too.

Code Geass is overrated garbage.
But at least Lelouch owns.

Code Geass and Deathnote were both bad ass. Light had a good run, but to be fair, controlling people for up to a day before them dieing, doesn’t seem as useful as getting a million people to do what you want all at once.

I wanted to run my fist through a wall on that last episode.

Light dies. ZzzZzz

Good one. xD

well i never watched the anime but i did read the manga and that was good

It was a great show, but had plot holes in it…and L seemed to know everything cause he’s just a genuis

I’m a genius and I know everything.

LSpooonL

When I find what kind of upper drug I like to do and sit down to dub over the entire series in a satirical manner, I’ll make sure that L finds Kiira when he remembers to use Google instead of Bing, easily bringing up his Facebook page which is managed by Light Yagami’s Facebook profile.

The entire series will revolve around Light being an aspiring rapper and the Shinigami being agents for a giant record company run by Satan to take over the world with rap music.

That… is actually kind of humorous.