I am trying to compilie gserver-v2, taken from svn with Dev++ 126.96.36.199.
I have to make my own project file, and specify include directories.
First problem seen seems internal to the compiler
Second problem was a bunch of invalid conversion errors in bzip2 (bzip.c I think).
I removed those by downloading bzip2-1.0.6. (latest)
Then I began to have some redefinition errors with miniupnpc.
I tried to get rid of them by downloading latest version: 1.7.
But then, I now get some errors because there is now a new argument:
CUPNP.cpp:20 device_list = upnpDiscover(2000, 0, 0, 0);
60 C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\Desktop\graal_reborn\gserver-v2\trunk\dependencies\miniupnpc-1.7\miniupnpc.h too few arguments to function `UPNPDev* upnpDiscover(int, const char*, const char*, int, int, int*)’
CUPNP.cpp:64 int r = UPNP_AddPortMapping(urls.controlURL, data.first.servicetype, port.text(), port.text(), addr.text(), “Graal GServer”, “TCP”, 0);
124 C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\Desktop\graal_reborn\gserver-v2\trunk\dependencies\miniupnpc-1.7\upnpcommands.h too few arguments to function `int UPNP_AddPortMapping(const char*, const char*, const char*, const char*, const char*, const char*, const char*, const char*, const char*)’
And also, there seems to be some confusion between #include *<minimap/something> and #include
Example CUPNP.h have:
which I changed to "miniupnpc-1.7/miniwget.h … etc.
but I believe (may be this is stupid) it would be better if it was:
that way, I would only have to replace include directories for includes: from dependencies/miniupnpc-1.7 to dependencies/miniupnpc-1.8 when it will go out.