Do you have any pets?

If you do what are they?
I have 4 dogs and 1 rabbit :slight_smile:

1 Puppy named Boston. Who manages to eat pretty much anything, including hard cover books.

A rabbit would be sweet tho, was in petland yestarday playing with some. My gf wants to get a “chinchilla” which is like half bunny half mouse (rat?). About the only thing cuter then rabbit’s there.

Go on… buy her one.

Nalin, The Amature Taxidermist. (Yes I know the dog is alive :O)

3 Cats.

Tabbies xD I wove red tabbies <3 I have a fat cat myself. A red tabby named Sunny. (He is the least bit sunny >.>)

I have 3 cats. Aki (black and white), Momo (all black) and Yuri (Orange. Not pictured). Their names mean Autumn, Peach and Lilly, respectively.

The first two shots are them at 8 months and the second shorts are 7 weeks. Aki and Momo are currently 2 years old and Yuri just recently turned 1. I’ve raised all three since they were each 6 weeks old.

This is Bob. He’s chronically depressed.

Those little cats are insssanely cute.

And p.s., Cad… nice magazine.

Photo taken in my bro’s room. But sure, it got some nices articles. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

lol. Thanks. My cats are like my children. I love them to death. =)

Here’s on I made of Aki sitting on my second monitor. It gets hot so she likes to sleep on it.

[quote=Koroshiya;15645]I have 3 cats. Aki (black and white), Momo (all black) and Yuri (Orange. Not pictured). Their names mean Autumn, Peach and Lilly, respectively.

The first two shots are them at 8 months and the second shorts are 7 weeks. Aki and Momo are currently 2 years old and Yuri just recently turned 1. I’ve raised all three since they were each 6 weeks old.

[/quote]
lolcat

I have 1 dog, 1 guinea pig, 1 cat, 1 degu, and 1 parakeet. I wish I had a digital camera

Australian Bearded Dragon, sorry for the crappy web cam resolution.

This is my pookie, His name is Harry

When I found him, he was in such a poor condition.

But now he is very well (although slightly over weight!)