This is dragon destiny beta opening,
it has one public level the chill spot q:
I’m looking for any LAT’s or any people in general,
so far it’s just been me.

Wow… that sure is an informative post.

it isnt really meant to be anything,
since it will be switching between staff only and public frequently
so im saving the informative part until its cleaned up and what not

I’m sure there’s more, but it translates to: “Just one level, so far its just been me” o_o
Oh well, better than the folks who ran the Graal Reborn player world. 2 years and not even a single level made.

lol it has more than one level,
those just arnt open to the public,
the rest im cleaning up then developing the overworld.
for now im just doing some interiors and what not

Fuck off, we made a lot of levels, a lot of them was scrapped due to poor quality, some was kept, then we grew tired of it and just let it sit.

I meant before the overworld was generated and Dontar was appointed “chief city maker”
Known as the server with 0 levels.

That was only because noone could agree with which theme to go for or anything. Trying to let the community take part in forming the official server was a bad idea from the start.

Assuming we survive 2012, the eventual death of Graal Reborn will be in like 40 years when Beholder brings this up yet again and Cadavre dies of an aneurysm. Then with the lack of forums, and after months of lonely idling on Beholder’s server of the time, Spooon will go insane and resort to hunting each and every one of us down until he drowns looking for Beholder’s spawn point in the Atlantic.

And then I’ll swoop in with my random appearance and anonymity skills to finish the job with my “I did it for the lulz” posts. :rolleyes:

But hey, at least I’ll have some working code or something.

*Tazes SoupHat upon random appearance #4713 and throws him overboard into the icy Atlantic with Spooon

to Spoon Showing up like this, Ro-er, Spooon, was the best thing that ever happened to me… it brought me to you. And I’m thankful for that, Rose-er, Spooon. I’m thankful. You must do me this honor, Spooon. Promise me you’ll survive. That you won’t give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Spooon, and never let go of that promise.

is deadish

HAHA! You killed my double!

well i got some more levels up, and its coming along alright for being just me working on it.
but the Npcs, and what not are still dirty so dont expect a nice clean server.

I have to say man, this server looks promising; the whole light vs. dark clan war is pretty cool and the tradeskills are nice to. Looking forward to seeing more!