What looks the best so far to you, personally, I think Halo 4 looks cool although they should of showed more like combat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXvChHXUQjg
Halo: The same mission over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over.
Minecraft for xbox Kinect.
My Number 1 Most Looked Forward To Game
And coming in second
Elder Scrolls is over rated in my opinion.
I wonder if they will show anything GOOD there…
Elder series looks epic, now thats a trailer! the halo trailer is … not that good imo, looks like the same old.
Psh, maybe in America it’s one of the best. But I don’t think of it highly.
sigh I DIDN’T mean it like that.
I meant, even if the whole of America likes it, I will not change for them.
See, I didn’t think Fallout was shitty at all. I think it served as a chance for them to test out different features, to try out different things, like the inclusion of VATS, and whatnot. Personally, I loved Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Hell, I’m playing through New Vegas again now that the PSN is up and I got the new expansion packs. (Although, I have been a fan of the series since the original Fallout came out. So maybe I’m a bit biased. lol)[COLOR=“Silver”]
---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------
[/COLOR]
I’ve lost faith in CoD. My faith has been placed, instead, into the hands of the Battlefield series. Because there’s so many different things that Battlefield brings to the table that CoD, and the Modern Warfares in general, can not, and will never be able to replicate. Its a more well-rounded shooter, in my opinion.
In my opinion, the only good thing about Black Ops was zombies. The multi-player is shitty and maybe even a bit too realistic. The campaign was okay, but not as good as the other games.
The best FPS I have ever played, ever, has been Star Wars Battlefront II.
I wish they’d make SWBFIII
I played Star Wars Battlefront I and II so much that I had every inch of those maps memorized, and had separate, winning strategies, for each and every map. Ahh… How I’ve always wished there was a III. ![]()
Stop it, you!
No nostalgiaing all over the forums!

… WiiU
Console afterwards will add will to the name.
and the one after that rock.
Then we’ll get Wii will rock U.
who the fuck is holding that? Some 4 year old?
Also, what’s the point of the DS series if Nintendo makes this? ?_?
Well it’s a controller. 

With this being the thing it has to connect to.
…But really, who came up with that name?
Kinda don’t want.
roody-poo
Oh man I would thank you thrice, if it were possible.
