Elven Lands Are Back!

I’m Hosting it Im just looking for someone when they have free time to go around fixing all the codes and scripts[COLOR=“Silver”]

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Anyone willing to take the positon as owner ill host it for you and let you take over of course

We are currently Using the revised joey’s pack and the original pack image files and npcs

Last time I checked I wasn’t impressed by elven lands. Try sell your server!

Well I plan to give it to someone then they can fix it up to make it better it don’t have to be the actual elven lands they can fix it to make it better to what it should of been. when they take ownership while i host they can do what they want as long as it sticks to the elven lands theme they can change whatever to make it better than it was

I thought EL was Various’ server :open_mouth:

You haven’t sold it to me. I think you’re best off doing it yourself seeing as everyone who can do a good job is either occupied with their own servers or too lazy.

Well its not up so i put it up :P[COLOR=“Silver”]

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Then if its variousweapons server then ill grab another old one that no one is hosting

well if it’s public domain why would we buy it from you? :open_mouth:

I hate Elven Lands.

ANNNND Elven Lands is gone again.

New record for a player-world failing, I think.

Nah, it’s a really junky server from back in the day. I was gradually overhauling the overworld and expanding on the quests quite a bit.

It’s a super shitty server to use as a base, it would be much easier to start fresh. It’s a shame their isn’t a Delteria pack from back then, it would be a cool one to fix up.

others as well . it reminded me of all the old classic servers before they had years of work done to em . i liked it except that the levels look like they were rushed and there was no quest’s i could find .

I used to play EL back on classic years ago. It was my home server pretty much. I was pretty gutted when Hack ruined it and then took it down.

Junky server? Did you even play on Elven Lands when it was up? I did, I thought it was great. If you haven’t played on it you wouldn’t really know the glory it had. It certainly had quirks but the community was one-of-a-kind, which that alone made Elven Lands legendary. If you did play on it enough to form a fair opinion, then I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

HEYhost ruined Elven Lands. Not Hack. In fact, when HEYhost abandoned Elven Lands in its final days, Hack uploaded the original Elven Lands server before it was soon shut down. It really was beyond saving :frowning: unfortunately.

I said nothing about the community, just try revising the levels. Better off starting fresh.

Calm down shizty. EL was lame. Classic ftw.

I played on Elven Lands a few times and it was ass. Went right back onto Graal the Adventure.