Error While trying to connect to Classic graal adventure

When I try to connect to Classic graal adventure Server it always says The connection couldn’t be established! Any solution guys?

The server probably isn’t ported properly.

Is there a way to fix it?

Also another note There was 1 player online on the server ^^ While I Was getting this error

that would probably be the host’s RC or the host’s client.

Sounds like incorrectly forwarded ports to me. check out: portforward.com and find your router.

Hello Jatz I have already port forwarded my router since long time And I checked if It’s forwarded or not again and It’s forwarded , Is there a port I need to open to connect to that server?
Thank you for replying.

It’s not his server.

___Merged doublepost__________________

You don’t have to do anything. The owner of the server needs to fix his or her shit.

Okay thank you guys for answering me then I have to wait :noob:

Assuming the owner knows… I’m not sure who it is, but I think it’s fredi. Send him a pm.
http://forums.opengraal.com/forums/forums/member.php?618-fredi125

K Ty I’m contacting him right now.

Does it make a black screen for about 2 minutes before telling connection was impossible?
I thought it was because I change Linux distro (from Ubuntu to Fedora) and that wine 1.7.45 had some king of regression.
I am kind of happy to learn that it is a problem with the server itself.

Srry for not having checked on the forums before, i’ll restart the server ASAP

Please PM me whenever any such error occurs, you can add me on Skype if you want me to fix things even faster (Fredi125)

Thanks, it is indeed fixed now.
My curiosity have me to ask, did you see something in logs before rebooting it?

Nope, I just checked and at some point after 3-4 days of being online nobody seemed to join, the only connections were me login into RC or playing sometimes.

I’ll look into my router config to make sure my comp has a static ip address.

It did not

The port forward probably failed each time the DHCP was renewed by the router. Hopefully it won’t happen again

Ty I will try it later

___Merged doublepost__________________

It works now :smiley:

Hoorah!