Event of the Month (November)

ok sweet. sounds like attributes is what i need. ill do something like if (playerscount==this.npcid&&playerenters) #P1,#a; where this.npcid will increment for every copy of the script. that way there will be 1 account name per npc.

lol why do the semaphores need to be binary?

They don’t. Let’s not derail this thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok now I need to know how to give the client all the files the event needs before it starts. Post that shiz. Pls.

http://forums.graal.in/forums/showthread.php?1509-Image-Preloader&highlight=image+preloader

Spooon also had a preloader, I think the thread is lost to existence among broken pottery shards.

;__;

One week to go, time to wrap things up/get started.

What is the prize?

Not anymore. Fixed the posts & threads.

And tricxta’s Wriggly the Worm wins without contest. Congratulations to the new King of Games.

Aww man. I thought we had this weekend to finish.

You were going to turn it in on the last day?

Heh.

I was done with all the scripting. I just had to make it look good. Oh well. What’s next?

Any preference for a theme? Would you guys rather rotate between event of the month and quest of the month?

I’d like to make a quest

is there a difference between a minigame and an event?

Mini-games and events are both fair game. I’ll probably run both competitions for December, so let me know if you want a certain theme for the quests or the events/mini-games.

I don’t think a theme should be involved. That would just chalk it down to who has the best scripts (spooon or tric would win hands down-- other than a few semi-active members) and would take out any creativity.

I’ll never participate in anything that involves coding.

spooon is apparently our resident closet coder.