Farewell.

I was looking for ways to cut out time for other things. I may have been an idiot and overlooked that that topic was in misc. So what?
I do stand by what I said. I needed to quit anyway. This is too time consuming, and I told Kondie back in April that I wanted to quit for sure soon. So it’s not like this was sudden or anything.

Benjiro, you’re an idiot, but you should never underestimate yourself. Or the power of idiots in packs.

Kondie, Tric, finish Xialza. It was the only server I truly had fun on, and I am sure others wanted you to finish it too.

gllt continue to give these sad people a laugh for me. Not that you wouldn’t anyway, but it seems that you’re the only guy here that tries to make people laugh

Spooon, I don’t know what to say to you. lol There’s too much to say besides “Good Luck” you’re gonna need the patience to deal with these idiots.

Riley, Fuck you. No seriously. You’re the one person that should learn to fuck off from a subject if people get heated.

Dangerless, if you ever DO come back (unlikely) I think I understand why you left.

Downsider, I think we reached somewhat of an understanding, we hate each other, on a mutual level.

I am now gonna log out for the last time, lock my account by changing the password and deleting the email to prevent myself from coming back to this mess. Keep it real GR.