faux-IDE lol

Just Added: Object Rotation = rotate objects and NPC’s
with a simple command.

Introducing /noob
It’s a command-based system that runs on a faux-IDE on a Graal level. yippee!

Features:
*Show/Hide the IDE
*Create objects.
*Move them around.
*Create NPC’s
*Style NPC’s
*Debugger (getting better).
*Global Counter (counts objects).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvyc1G9RCj4

List of Commands

// Done //
/showeditor                        //disables everything set by default and opens up the editor
/hideeditor                       //re enables everything set by default and closes the editor
/start                           // shows a list of available commands (might output a URL as the number increases). 

/createobjectindex                // adds an object to the output (block, cube, rectangle)
/removeobjectindex               // removes an object from the output
/directionindex                  //moves an object on the output (left, right, top, bottom)
/createnpcindex                 // adds a default NPC to the output
/removenpcindex                // removes the NPC from the output 
/shoescolorindex               // changes shoe color of an NPC 
/coatcolorindex                // changes coat color of an NPC    
/beltcolorindex               // changes belt color of an NPC 
/sleevescolorindex            // changes sleeves color of an NPC 
/removeall                 // removes all objects created with the editor    

// Working on at the moment //       
by                           // moves objects faster, example: (/left1by3) moves object1 to the left 3 times                                   

Commands File: [ATTACH]3733[/ATTACH]

So what exactly is the point of this? Sorry I’m not wanting to sound sarcastic, I honestly don’t understand.

I was also trying to build a GS1 interactive learning program, but I’m not sure how far I can go with it.
So I just stuck to simple commands. :slight_smile:

But why waste your time on GS1?

faux-IDE lol

The only argument I can offer is that it’s simple, but now that I though it out:
I’m shifting gears and making the system for in game object creation and manipulation. The admin of a server can display or hide the editor at will and create objects or NPC’s in game using the commands (+move the objects around). I’m also going to add extra commands for speed optimization (faster movement). The IDE will basically serve as a debugger. Say the player types a false command like /createblock (nothing would appear as he forgot the index of the block), so he’ll check the IDE and see the Error message “You forgot the index (ex: /createblock1)”.
I’ll continually edit the list with new commands and once I think that it’s advanced enough and for the most part “bug-free” I’ll host it on my server for others to try out.

:shrug:Well this is something to new, to me at least haha.

I can see how it’d be useful, but if we do make our own client and language we won’t need this at all.

Spooon that is true, I guess it’s just something
I’ll be working on for the time being. No harm in experimenting. :slight_smile:
(I take your word for it).

Tricxta I was waiting for your reply, didn’t know what to expect!
It’s certainly a wacky idea and I’m trying to drift away from
the general stuff and make it original.

I’ve added a list of available commands to the top.
Feel free to suggest any that you’d like to see added.