Favorite Graal Reborn Servers

Out of his four choices, not out of every niche-server I’ve made on a whim.

The funny thing is that I didn’t even notice I only listed Beholder’s servers. I guess that’s how unmemorable the rest of the servers were.

Jerk.

:stuck_out_tongue: Well I haven’t been around for years so I haven’t remembered everything, and my standards have steadily risen to a whole new level.

Yep… not playing graal will do that

Yeah, but its all the same ol’ stuff on a lot of the servers that we’ve seen for ages. The day I see some kind of remake of one of the zeldas, is the day I kill myself.

I hope Shiny or Zip doesn’t show up or Dangerless will have to kill himself.

Zold could of been an awesome server if there was more to it I wish there was, Xia was fun, wish there was more, but I liked Bomber Arena the best, never to to play Beholders other servers :frowning: well 1 that him and spoon were working on but I don’t remember the name, but I liked it, Be kool if Sen was back on here.

Oh yeah. Beholder and I did work on a server… it was on UnixGraal.

Funny you should say something like that.

I remember Crow getting pissy at me since I didn’t do anything with the tileset he sent me. I wanted the work that was done so I would be able to pass it upon others if they wanted to work on it or create something themselves. I really didn’t give a shit who made what with it.