FFXIII

http://www.tanaris.es/sueltas/wallpaper_final_fantasy_xiii_01_1920x1200.jpg

I’m not sure faeries could make this. But I may be wrong, as non-faeries would increased the girth of the upper torso region…

Female Cloud with gun blade? Lame.

Is anyone else sick of the “realistic” faces that all look the same? It’s a turn-off for me.

That is no female cloud. AT ALL.

i liked seven , eight was kinda pushing it but still ok in it’s right . nine i was starting to lose any kind of liking for the series . 10 , ok in it’s right but caring less and less . 10.2 , ok this shit is getting retarded . by the time 11 or 12 (the online one) came out out i didn’t care anymore , but got it for shit’s and giggles . never cared about them after about a week of that one .

Your opinion doesn’t matter. All you are saying is that you didn’t like certain games. Big fucking whoop! Next time give reasons and I might have a bit of fucking interest in what you think.

1 was good. 2 was great. 3 was good. 4 was awesome. 5 was OK. 6 was OK. 7 was shit. 8 was great. 9 was good. 10 was great. 10-2 was a joke. 11 is a piece of shit. 12 is amazing, as is any game taking place in Ivalice. My opinion is supreme. Fuck you.

spooon showed you

you know i don’t remember addressing you so … STFU . really if you have nothing better to do then sit around whine , cry and complain . do the world a favor and go off yourself . im frankly still puzzled how people let their personal feeling’s cloud their judgment into giving such job’s like moderator to people who have nothing better to do then sit on a forum and doing what such a job is there to prevent . also take your own fucking advice , you gave no reason’s .

1. was great because of the way the materia worked , all the side quest’s and so much to do before you had to end the game . the flying saucer , chocobo races and breeding , materia maxing , ultimate weapons to beat , ect .

2. large map , lots of raoming , extra and secret stuff . it was ok but in the imature , im mean imortal words of spooon . “was shit” .

3. this was so not my kind of game that i don’t even care to remember it .

4. ill do ten and ten.2 at the same time . i liked the various aspects of the game , however fuck all that love dovey bullshit and the ball water sphere game .

5. left the start town once or twice , but didnt care enough to learn anything about it . was shit

12+) dont care , just like how much interest spooon has in what i say , or how much sleep im gona lose over spooon not having interest in what i say . (which is none)

And you just made yourself look like a bitch. Bow down to my will, bitch.

why can’t you two furfags make up already

Because make-up is for girls and gays. And Beholder.

Don’t need it o_o

YEEESH-!

It looks like its that time of the month again…

I lol’d. Hard.

because every time i post he is there to flame me . so i never have and never will like the guy , and that’s just how it is . if he would leave me alone i would have no problem’s , but that’s not gona happen .

Every time you post I feel the urge to taunt you on the way you type.

YOU TYPE LIKE A FUCKING RETARD!
MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO SCHOOL!
LEARN HOW TO TYPE! LEARN HOW TO TYPE!

I bet spooon actually typed all of that out, you really know how to make him angry…

copy pasta

Is it good? Ive never tried.