[Fixed] Spar Queue

Bit miffed nobody actually told me the last version didn’t work, even after I specifically stated I never tested it. Been told that most people thought the script was a joke. wtf. Fixed it tonight, a small bug that resulted in the wrong player being swapped around. I tested it. It works.

Since people have been asking for it, I made this a few minutes ago.

It’s two NPCs, one’s a weapon, and the other one’s a level NPC. To see how to use them, look at this example level.

Parameters have to be changed in both NPCs.

In the weapon NPC, you have to define where you want players to respawn and you also have to change the level name where it’ll be restricted to.

In the level NPC, you have to place the level NPC in the top left corner of the spar arena and go into the script and define the width and height of the arena in the playerenters function. You can also specify an inactivity timer, where if nobody says start within that amount of time, they are assumed AFK or a griefer and will be kicked.

Commands:
i call winner ~ add to queue
exit spar ~ leave spar
exit queue ~ leave queue

In the commands, exit and leave are interchangeable.

mm yea

1 Like

I told you and you called me a retard -_- none the less good job.

You probably said something along the lines of the script made no sense, to which I would’ve responded like that.

If you find any issues with this one, tell me.

I was waiting for somebody to ask for help on the spar script they’d been working on, that’s why I never told you.