Forums somewhat usable again...

except for the thanks looking retarded, i like this style.

I think registration isn’t working.

Which registration? Forum registration?

Yeah, it gets stuck on do=addmember after a valid submission. IE says there’s probably an error with to programming.

weird…

New forum style:
http://forums.graal.in/forums/?styleid=6

I really actually like this style. The logo isn’t even all that bad.

It’s not completely finished. Gonna change all blue colors and change the buttons. You all can help me out by making buttons and shit and request edits for certain stuff to speed things up a bit.

If you find a section you want changed. Please click your way to “view source” and find the id or class of the element.

I suggest that the “New post” image stand out more so you know for sure that it contains new posts.

Make it shimmer or something.
Can the icons be .gifs?

edit: Animated .gifs, mind you.

The “Thanks” was bothering me, so I fixed it by uh simply upgrading to the 4.0 version :smiley: yay

And i reinstalled some newer versions of previous products (like separating stickies / whose online / double post prevention)

I don’t remember others we used, but if I run into them i’ll add them.

You’re god![COLOR=“Silver”]

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Yes, yes, it’s teh internetz.

Can’t read the drop down submenus.

browser? screenshot![COLOR=“Silver”]

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

[/COLOR]I have no problems with the dropdowns in IE9, FF4 or Chrome 11[COLOR=“Silver”]

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Oh, I get it. THOSE.

Latest version of Firedox

fixed, i think

This setup is nice.
I actually like it better than before.
Just take the opengraal banner off and replace it.

Now, check “New posts”

Can you re-add Tapatalk support?

what happened? i havent been on in quite some time

We upgraded.