FREE STAFF POSITIONS!!!

If anyone wants to be staff on a server and do WHATEVER you want, go on Zelda: The Dark Throne and have a blast! The “owner” doesn’t give a fuck what you do or how badly you harass players. It’s super fun!

…fags

How is this different from every other server being hosted? :open_mouth:

r u hitting on me?

Pretty sure I don’t hire anyone for Zolderon.

Spoon keep talkin crap and see that your account is banned from there so keep it up!

___Merged doublepost__________________

and i don’t hire anyone Miketh didn’t get his precious little position i have hard working staff so go talk shit to someone else that actually cares until then stfu i aint scared of a fucking mod okay ban me do whatever you aint gonna stop me bc ill make sure of it so just because your a fucking mod stop acting like a fucking douche and starting shit bc you have the right to ban peoples accounts on graal reborn for life

I’d like to get a stable and organized staff team going for UR, so I can definitely say with confidence I’d never allow the staff team to end up like this O_o…

Yeah Spooon won’t pay for your services–THEY SUCK!!! But seriously Zordon needs sum lebbles…

LOL You really think that I care that I’m banned from your shit server?

so i herd u liek mudkipz

Please refrain from editing my account and attacking me with Pegasus Boots for using Spooons head… It’s trashy and I like blue headbands…

LMFAO I"M IN PRISON!!! LOLOLOLOL Now I’ll have to change the tileset on my client and play Xero’s server in order to enjoy his levels in supa kool Zelda style…

My head rox0rz!

Hard working staff? Must have been a beast changing the tileset…

I must agree with you there.

FreeER staff positions: Just download the server, use someone’s playerworld rip, and set it up yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah… Bronze seems to alternate between LOLOLIMSTAFF and one-person shows.

Edit: Actually, you don’t need to use someone’s rip unles you’re lazy, you can make your own levels and crap…

The good servers just vanish like a week after they have appeared. Atleast there’s players on this server, I think it’s hillarious. People running around like kids in a sandbox. I see no difference in this and UN. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Fantastic, you learned how to drop npc’s!!! Everybody to jail for new content!!!

You forgot to disable pausing, durr…

This shit is h-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s.

Isn’t this the whole reason Reborn was created? To get AWAY from shit like this?

Nope, I’m afraid not. It was to give people a chance to host servers for themselves without having to pay $$$.

Which means you get servers with less of this, and more of this. shrug

I think this might be a case of “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it”… only not to the death. To the mild inconvenience, perhaps.

Super-Fabulous