Fullheart triggeraction hack

A triggeraction hack for changing fullhearts would be nice.

mebeh triggeraction 0,0,gr.fullheart,account,float;

___Merged doublepost__________________

Of course this could be used to abuse like crazy, but anyone with RC can do the same shit.

You could use the NPCServer for this.

I don’t feel like changing all of my scrpts for an NPC-Server that isn’t finished.

You don’t have to change anything to run the NPCServer with the 2.17 or 2.22 client.

Still don’t care. I don’t want to use the NPC-Server.

I’d really like this triggeraction hack for stuff like heart peices, since you cannot change fullhearts with default chests or lay. :[

Um, yes you can. You just have to make sure your serveroptions.txt allows you to gain more hearts! My heartpiece system on Waffles freaking dropped a fullheart on you with lay. XD

That’s just a crazy typo caused by my hands doing their own shit!

I’d really like this triggeraction hack for stuff like heart peices, since you cannot change fullhearts without default chests or lay. :[

Fixed

Would be good from a security standpoint to only allow fullhearts from the triggeraction

… or npc-server.

FUCK NPC-SERVER triggeractionhack would be easier for me because I refuse to use a NPC-Server until I’m required to. Why do we have an addweapon triggeraction hack if an NPC-Server can do it?

I don’t see why having a triggeraction hack for fullhearts is such a fucking no no.

why?

I don’t see a need for it until it does everything and more than what the GraalOnline one could do.

Added to SVN.

triggeraction 0,0,gr.fullhearts,4;

I didn’t add the ability to specify an account because shit, that could enable so much griefing using hacking tools.

Didn’t want account specific, anyways. Thanks!