Games you beated this summer.

Summer is like, over so I had beaten like 4 and 3/4 of xbox 360 games over the summer.

Bionic Commando.
Gears of War 2.
GTA 4: Ballad of Gay Tony
GTA 4: Lost and Damned
UFC 2010- Kinda. I am fighting the last guy but hes hard. The xbox 360 also freezes up.
Games I had planned on beating but didnt.

Just Cause 2
Battlefield Bad Company 2

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island
Mega Man 2
Mega Man 3
Mega Man 9
Spiritual Warfare
Mickey Mouses Magical Adventure
NBA JAM
Mike Tysons Punch-Out!! (didn’t beat Tyson :(, but got to him a few times)
Super Mario World
TMNT Turtles in Time

GTA:SA
GTA4
GTA4:TLAD
Worms 4
Alien Swarm
Half Life 2 / EP1 / E2
Portal
Space Siege
Torchlight

And the only two current levels of a game about baby eating house cat rapists.

Portal
Neverwinter Nights (3 times counting expansions)
Fable 2
Hellgate: London
Diablo 2

Beated? Really?

I wish I had a “god fucking thank you” button right now.

I’m about to beat Zelda OOT again does that count?

Don’t remember anything else I did except get through most of Shadow Hearts From the New World before the scratched disc gave out and my cousin took it back. Awesome game, go buy it.

I also played through a large portion of FF 12 again and refused to beat it. P.S. So the voice acting sucks and it’s not final fantasy X, IX, or III but it’s a great game shut up even if it’s p. gay

go play legend of legaia or parasite eve 1 and 2 for the playstation

now

edit:

DQIX: Sentinel of the Starry Skies
Pokemon HeartGold
GTA IV
LoZ: Oracle of Seasons

Games I played this summer but HAVEN’T “beated” yet:
Pokemon HeartGold
Beyond Good & Evil
Flotilla
Freedom Force
The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom
NecroVisioN
Prey
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Worms Reloaded
Star Wolves 2
Puzzle Kingdoms

Games I “beated”:
Zeno Clash
Been There, Dan That
Time Gentlemen, Please!

nvm wrong game. Zeno Clash is a good game

Beat:
DQ IX: SotSS
Secret of Evermore
FF XII: Yeah I didnt really beat it, but I did practically ALL the sidequests, so middle finger

MARDEK RPG: Chapter 1
MARDEK RPG: Chapter 2
MARDEK RPG: Chapter 3
SaGa Frontier 2