Gangsta's Legacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys i will really really!!! need help on this one im starting a era type urban server that will be custom made!!! :open_mouth: and i need alot of help also
i need someone to give me advice and stuff but i need lots of help

Re: Gangstaā€™s Legacy!!!

It will fail, guns, a successful economy with enough players to make it work, etc etc will never work untill reborn has a bigger playercount, alot of people come here from servers like UN all like ā€œomgomg i donā€™t know how to do anything but i have this amazing idea theres going to be hundreds of people and huge guild wars and amazing weapons andā€¦ā€ they end up hosting all day for no reson, hiring their freinds (who come on once a month) as staff and logging in to RC just so that it looks like theres more than one person online.

Right now either slightly bigger but classic-styled playerworlds, if you know what your doing, and smaller but fun and attractive ā€œhang outā€ type places work, there simply arenā€™t enough people, you get more players with names like ā€œbig ass noob pk zoneā€ and ā€œmy houseā€ (Fact. Iā€™ve done that lol).