Gani with hella parameters?

Is it possible to make the player’s .gani file accept additional parameters I was thinking for the following:

[CODE]PARAMETERS:

Hair
Head
Upper Body
Lower Body
Feet/Shoes
Hands/Gloves
L Hand Equip
R Hand Equip[/CODE]

possibly read the parameters from a variable stored in flags? #s(player_hair)

EDIT - Could also use player hat image for hair(DUH!) but i dont want a whole body file…I want one that will change with equips (armors and leggings having visual effect) and visible whatever weapons/shields equipped (I know alot will have to be revamped for 2H weapons but that will come later)

You use ATTR1 ~ ATTR30 and such for the Sprite Image.
You set an image to that ATTR by doing setplayerprop #P(1),imagename;

Yes it works on the same basis as hats, enjoy. o_o

hella. hella. hella. hella. hella. hella. hella. hella. hella. hella. hella. hella. hella.

ya 30 hella lotz i didnt know it was so easy…use to making servers on graal 1.27 LMAO

Yeah o_o We3lcome to the wonderful world of ganis, and showimgs you can change the layer of.

in graalshop how do I set these parameters for editing I only see edit boxes for params 1-3…

EDIT - DJRehab86 is me but I lost the password to the account and the email linked to it sorry :frowning:

sorry for double post…im bumping this as it hasnt been answered in 3 days and I have yet to find how to set the defaults for parameters and attributes greater then 3 in graalshop

-__-

Here you go, I threw together a gani and a simple easy to understand script to demonstrate how to use gani parameters and implementing them from scratch.

Edit: view the top image in a seperate window to see all of it, I don’t know why the forums aren’t allowing you to see the whole image but it’s there!

on Firefox just rightclick that image and hit ‘View Image’ :expressionless:

Hah, woops I misread his question… Okay I just played around with graalshop and you can just set the default parameters manually. Save the gani file, open it up with a text editor and just set your default attributes eg:
DEFAULTATTR5 hat0.png

Then you simply can reference it the same as any other attribute in a gani.

Did not know about raw text editing should of tried to open it in notepad++ to begin with xD ty (also if you misread my question it may be my fault with the english, apologies my native language is BASIC) lol

edit - @Spooon…a post of just “-.-”…lol? way to keep my thread clean tnx bub

well if you know BASIC you should be OK with anything

lmao hosler, if u close topics here, this is resolved, ty

this topic is now CLOSED. no more posts permitted. even if you think you have something very important or funny *(which is probably off topic) to say, you cannot say it. not here. somewhere else is OK though. just not here. *because the OP requested the thread to be closed.

sorry. *being moderator is boss