General Updates

Problem SAWLVED
Now get working, Riley.

Here’s a house in the first town. I’m editing cosmetics like I said in another thread around here
to fix some tile errors. Latest update is the shit load of shadow tiles. lol Next I’ll be starting
on some cathedral type windows. The tall and skinny type basically.

Once I get this finished, the town, and get some systems up, it should be playable hopefully.

“We all live, in a Pokemon world~”

Sorry, that project was canceled awhile back. :stuck_out_tongue: Too bad too, it was looking good
from the last I remember of it. Was there a working random encounter and battle system?

Here’s the tower so far;

Since it wasn’t as big as I thought, I tagged it in. lol I just did the window a moment ago. I need to do the bottom ones as well as a giant wooden door for the entrance. A level splitter needs to be designed as well. Anyway, as soon as this thing is finished I’ll be finishing up the outside of the town. From there it’s all about scripts and finishing the human ganis to include other stances. Hairs and armor are pretty nice. I mean the hairs are plain, no good shading, and only one armor for the child and adult. lol I’ll get there, just wait. :stuck_out_tongue:

Pokemon trees, lol

Sadly my trees can’t compare to their well pixeled ones. My tree image is round and fat. :stuck_out_tongue:
Thanks for comparing mine to theirs though, that’s sort of good 'eh?

Edit:

I added a separator between each floor, a better one. I also made the banner. It’s a
lil’ dull, but it gets the job done for now I guess.

Pokemon meets Avatar the Last Airbender.

Avatar The Last WindType Pokemon!!!

Wind isn’t a Pokemon type. It’s Flying.

Face it, you both got owned. o_o

I don’t see how I was owned by a hacked ROM.

ROFL, Nice job riley, can’t wait to explore AND KILL THOSE DAMN RUZAS >: (

:open_mouth: Dun slaughter my people :frowning:

0.0 they look like something out of Alien vs. Predator or something.

Here’s the latest. lol I’ve fixed a lot of tile errors over the day.
The town is now uploaded to the server as well as the few tile updates with it.

What’s the yellow bar for? AP?

It was for EXP. xD I think I’ll edit the GUI later.
[Stopped bringing people to the Gmap] I remembered I would need to remove crud from their inventories. :stuck_out_tongue:

Screen shot is hot. Since the trees are smaller it would be nice to have a few different types that go together well for variety once you get into fields and such.

Now throw a pokeball o_o