5x | 5y - 25 Fully Detailed Levels

Current “Other” News:
Custom Adult Body
Custom Child Body
GUI
Damage System
EXP System
Monster

*Note- Strike means that the certain item is done.

Oh god. Please don’t make islands. Biggest mistake a playerworld can make imho. Make a few levels and then start expanding using trees and cliffs as natural borders, saving water boundaries for later.

Actually that’s what I’m doing. I’m not making the outline, but rather going through it at a
certain angle. :stuck_out_tongue: Right now it’s 5 levels in width, I’ll be adding 5 blank levels or rather 1
level height to it as I make the world. I’m not making some giant blank map to randomly
work in like most do.

Why it Jatz making the levels of the overworld and not you?

Is it possible to get out of testing.nw to the overworld?

I’m sort of back. I may or may not work on RoS or other projects I had/have going. lol
So stay tuned for possible updates I suppose. :stuck_out_tongue: I wouldn’t hold your breath though, well
unless you want to. Then by all means do so.

Just quit making it. You obviously wont finish it. You’ve gone then came back so many fucking times. Do it or don’t do it. Make a fucking choice.

Cry me a river, climb down off your cross. Use the wood from the cross to build a bridge. Now get over it. Seriously, are you that butt hurt? :stuck_out_tongue:
It’s my project, I’m doing the work when I can. So don’t cry about it.

Chicken, go cross a road…

Riley, welcome back, its good to see ya.

I’m with Chicken.

Oh, so you’re pissy and want to whine about something you’ve never been apart of as well? Be my guest. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Oh yeah, thanks Dontar for the welcome back. Life’s busy and I’ve got a lot on my plate. Hah, but I’m keeping at it.
Lately I’ve been designing web pages more frequently. Some extra cash can’t hurt. :smiley:

When you see something that looks worthwhile playing get stopped and started again and again you’re like fuck it mate. It’s a good project, but I’m getting sick of seeing it come back 'cause it’s like “Fucking aye. You’re making it again” then bam! Ah it’s not happening.

I’d tell you to build a bridge and get over it (my whining) but you would stop and start it over and over.

I’m with Kalzor and Chicken only to the point that I don’t want you to reset the entire server every time you re-appear.

Chicken, you gave me a laugh mate. When you see a project worthwhile and don’t offer help, what’s that about? :stuck_out_tongue: Sure you gave me a script or two and ideas, but were you actually on an RC helping me develop or was I by myself completely? Oh wait, I was. The work load on myself is enormous not just in my server. My life takes priority mate. Sorry I can’t put it all on hold in order to develop the server. You really are just being pissy. Instead of bitching and saying “Quit”, why not say “I’ll give you a hand.” The only reason I developed a lot last month was thanks to Spoon and Twiggy for giving me some motivation with their scripts. Spoon did the original GUI, but I altered it later on. Twiggy was working on a damage system, but in the end stopped showing up.

Spoon, I’ve only stopped it three times in the past and it’s only been two times that I’ve reset the server. I did it once a year or so ago and the other time was a few months ago. I never mentioned resetting it yesterday. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ohmahgawd, does this mean Requiem of Shadows (Don’t kill teh n00b3h) is back?

Hide! Everyone thinks I am back!

Lol Yeah it is. I’m fixing some errors in my old files and then will host it later when I can.
Another reason I didn’t have the server up for awhile was because I did a re-install. :stuck_out_tongue:

HAY RILEY, UR WEMIN DEMAND COMMITMENT

I ask that you learn to spell and find out how to properly use the Caps Lock button. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m really sorry Riley. I promise to try harder next time to the best of my abilities.

Probably would help you out, but I don’t have the time or any willpower to do anything on Graal. Good luck with it none the less.