Golden Gloves

Hm okay. I’m at some part right now (The part before the giant crab) and it’s almost impossible to not die there and get warped into a wall. right now i’m stuck in a wall after dying there. I just pmed your RC ingame but you’re not responding. Could you warp me past the part (the part where you have to avoid the fireballs and not get sucked in the little spaces)?

Only suggestion I can manage to give to help out against dying and getting stuck is to go through the Old Graal quest until you get the meditation NPCW, (and Superbombs). Then use the superbombs to blow up a bunch of bushes to get some money to fund the meditation and abuse it whenever you can.

Only problem is that Meditation only heals you up to 3 hearts, but you can pause if a projectile is coming your way and then resume once the coast is clear.

This is what we call “A clever use of game mechanics.”

I abused the hell out of Meditate when I played through the quests. Especially in the Snow Town Well.

Fuck that well.

I’m doing chaotica quests atm and there’s some invisible monster at mountainblob5.nw. i can’t seem to kil it and it keeps hitting me.[COLOR=“Silver”]

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Also, the level 2 shield doesn´t appear in the chest after the boulder destroys the glass.