Graal Reborn logo contest

lol I need to stop fucking around with fonts

Oh, I like those.
I like the top one more due to that “L”.
(Messing around with different fonts is the best part.)

the first one is nice Shiny

• Style

Dislikes:

• Font (feels stretched)

___Merged doublepost__________________

I agree, although I’m not sure about the colors and I dislike is the stretched feeling of “- Reborn -”.

I don’t mean to be ungrateful. I like that you put time into doing this. But yeah, I’d like a kinda professional approach and stretched fonts feel hasty and not properly done. I rather se the font minimized and spaced out. L i k e t h i s.

How about this?

This took 5 seconds to generate… I like the whole mass produced look :stuck_out_tongue:

Well it wasn’t supposed to be that serious of an entry… I wanted to do a serious entry but I’m terrible at concept and such. However, I’ll mess with your suggestions, and I have the PSD if you want to screw around with it.

Is good but the red outline on the graal text could be anti-aliased (translucent png)
However the thick black outline and the gradient on the “reborn” is not so good.

pickle didn’t make that logo. I think it was… erm… Crow?

He pixeled the whole thing when I asked him to do a look-a-like Zelda3 logo for fun. He was going to add a sword through one of the letters, but never finished. I’m not entirely sure it was crow though, might have been someone else.

caught on candid camera! :smiley:

true I think it was a dude by the name of CoconutSquash. Someone should put a sword in there and complete this. I’ll attempt to through good old paint!

Cadavre when you wanted a sword through it did you mean

or

or something else?

Idk about that logo anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

the gradient looks like metallic poop

Then it looks like the original LttP logo.

Logo

I made 2 simple logo’s, I had to resize them but they are correct now…

Oh. Those suck.

The first looks like WoW. In other words, crap. The second looks like someone forgot kindergarten lessons.

lol talk about douches…

We got our very own pessimistic mod. Spoooooon. Don’t mind him. ;D

bows Hiya!

Pessimod!