Greetings

Hey there. I’m Emera, originally from Graal Online. I’ve recently been properly introduced to Graal Reborn through the Open Graal project after being asked to help out. I figured it was time to introduce myself properly to you all, so hello :slight_smile:

Hello Emera! Enjoy your stay here. I hope you may bring some friends with you to make this community a bit more active! :slight_smile:

Hi

Ello Jatz.

Hey :open_mouth:

I don’t care for you much after knowing you from previous places.

He tells me he’s reformed.

Now, now. I’m sure he could say the same back to you. Just play nice.

As I told tricxta earlier, I’m not here to cause trouble or to dive into anything I’m not supposed to dive in to. I’m here because Cadavre tells me that the community here is changing, and for the better. I’m part of his OpenGraal project, and I feel I should introduce myself to the forums because I’m going to be hanging around here quite a bit from now on. I only ask that anything that has happened between us in the past isn’t held against me, because causing unnecessary bother doesn’t do any good (for the community here or for us both). If you want to talk things over I’ll be happy to discuss over PM <3

Fuck you, Emera. That’s the only greeting you’re going to get from me.

Ey, Spooon, chill.

you fucked up Delteria and made it look like a joke

This is why we can’t have nice things, guys. Play nice.

Welcome, whoever you are;
You can’t break things here anyway cuz everything is open source :).

We need not fight. If someone has an issue with someone or someone did bad or stupid things in the past so what? Don’t let someone touch your stuff or don’t trust them individually if you have an issue with them. I don’t really know who that guy is, but what harm can come from letting someone be around and try to do positive things so long as they can’t break everything anyone else is working on. Do we really want to be chasing people away in the same way Unixmad does for silly reasons such as “DONT WANT THIS GUY IN GRAAL” “SEXUAL HARASSMENT” “COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTS” “SCANTILY CLAD BLACK MAN IN SEXUAL POSITION” “HE SHOW PICTURE OF DIK” (those are actual made up ban reasons used by unixmad) and we don’t want to chase away people like that. If anyone wants to help the community and do positive things let them try.

I got banned for talking about rape… it was in the rules O_o.

everything at the moment*