GTA - Is it gone?

Is the classic Graal the Adventure server that used to be hosted here finally gone for good? I can’t see it on the server list, so I’m assuming so. If that’s the case, is there any way to go about bringing it back? You’ll have to excuse my naivete, the last time I played it was about 4 years ago.

It’s still there in the Bronze tab. try logging in using Graal_222.exe from the graal_reborn download.

Thanks for the reply. I’d played “Classic Graal Adventure” earlier, it’s missing a lot of things I used to remember from the previous iteration. Is that the one you’re talking about, or is there something else I’m missing?

I can confirm that it is gone, but I couldn’t offer an explanation as to why. Last I heard Marlon was hosting it?

All of the servers Marlon was hosting are gone.

I still have the files and hosler said he would host it if I actually worked on it.

don’t really remember saying that, but yeah ill host it. you dont even have to work on it. just learn how to turn the gserver on and off via ssh terminal if you don’t already know how.