Guess who's back again? ;D

Yup, I’m back again. I left for a good while, to practice my skills before actually attempting a server. I have improved dramatically with my pixel art, now doing professional freelance pixel art/graphic art. My LAT is also alot better.

Anyway, I’m back again :slight_smile: hopefully this time I’ll be staying :wink:

Nobody cares :D!

What a great welcoming >.>

Hopefully.
I pretty much ditched my attempts at an RPG server so I could get more of a classic feel (Xialza is already hammering down the RPG-y-goodness)
It’s gonna be more like LttP than anything. Can’t work on it anymore until Joey comes and fixes his serverhosting again though D:

Hi Yen! <3

Ya, I was thinking of a classic style server too :p.

Joey is to busy with “life” xP
Wish I knew what that was.

Getting Speeding tickets.

Maybe you could host your own? No offence, but I was thinking of completely solo-ing it, because I have the plans all laid down.

Yeah, I was gonna host alone. Need to learn scripting still, not gonna learn by letting someone else do it.

To many Chiefs.

you’re cool, welcome back

Ha, welcome back. Please do stay this time =P

ahem! Tricxta sir, buddy ol’ pall! I’ve seen male newbies being treated worse, you sexist! (゜-゜)

Girls don’t play Graal…

WTF you both random…
@kondie
Kondie this girl obviously plays graal… nothin wrong with that

@noob
How the hell am I sexist, seriously… lay off the drugs and making false accusations -_-

Hi

You came back???

yay for girls.

Girls still don’t play Graal…

Yeah they do.
Unless you’re saying Spooon is a faggot, because his Wife played Graal.

She must have only played like once because girls can’t last in the video game world… Or maybe Spooon is fag… I don’t know… shrug