hello again

I don’t think it’s a good idea to start mass recruiting when there’s nothing to do and nobody willing to help new members.

What’s worse than that is certain individuals who post with the intent to offend or upset others. Some of us can ignore it, but others will be pushed away because of such inappropriate public behavior.

Yeah bring back PWA, I’m ready to do some work on it. Maybe integrate my battle system into a quest and I have ideas for the boomerang bug that deleted itself when someone edited a player.
I’ve been thinking about it for a moment now.

I’m not all that around anymore. But there are multiple ways to contact me if you look at my profile.

I think graalians came back online the moment i posted that

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Tapatalk

See ya, suckers.

-edit Just kidding. Darlene is the administrator instead of Colin now.

Actually I checked when you posted that and it was still under maintenance. Just have discovered I have an account over there. Created one 5.5 years ago somehow.

2012 scum, bow down to your 2011 overlords.

It is both amusing and terrifying that graalians is now an “official” forum. Changed my password here as I used to have the same password for both forums. The Frenchman might get ideas.

Does unixmad own Graalians or something? Also, the official forums are practically as free as North Korea so no wonder people took their posts to a more free platform.

there was like a unixmad cia style coup where they seized control over graalians via subverting the admins

I wonder if someone got paid by unixmad. …

Yes.

Graalians was accepting funding from Toonslab.

Wtf it’s not like a server costs a lot to maintain.
hosler btw,need any donations? I’m tired of the blue name anyway.

hosler btw, need any donations?
t. not unixmad

the moment i start taking money from you guys is the moment ill have to start doing any actual work on the forums

that’s good because I’m a cheapskate. I’ve been here almost 10 years and haven’t given people a dime lol

Yeah, you just wait until it annoys me enough to spend time dealing with it.

Riley and I used to be the ones keeping the forums up.